My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Subtle Breeze

A subtle breeze made it's way into my room last night. It carried with it a calming melody that blissfully danced into my dreams. It's tunes seemingly kissed my soul. I could feel it's presence with every fiber of my being. A symphony of beauty filled the space from corner to corner. A rest fell to me unlike any I'd experienced before. Though naked I was clothed from it's aura. I could somehow understand all things concerning my concerns. The melodies constantly chattering the strings of Angelic tunes, somehow told of calmly things. A true peace entered from everywhere. Time no longer existed. For a moment, heaven entered my room through a subtle breeze from my window last night.

No comments: