My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Rearview Mirror

Looking through the rearview mirror of life. I hope to look back at mistakes I’ve made and corrected them. I hope to have learned from them. I hope to never travel down that road again. I hope to save others from going down the same path. I hope to never forget where I’ve come from. I hope be better than I was 5 minutes ago. I hope to leave something behind that can be of good use. I hope that others forgive me of things I may have done that I never expressed to them in a way that showed I was truly sorry. I hope to look back and find pride in some things i've accomplished. I hope that this road traveled was not in vain. I hope that my kids smile from times we've shared. I hope that people know I was there……….I hope........

No comments: