My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Carry Me Father

I can’t seem to write anymore. There are several things I’ve managed to start writing about yet I can’t seem to finish them. I’ve been in that fog I once wrote about. I’m in a place of happiness and sadness all at once. I’m not going to go into detail about it. Its funny this thing called life. Full of up’s and downs joy and pain. Everyday I find joy and try to hold on to it. Every single day. Yet sometimes I feel like I’m running out of gas and can’t make it up the hill. Yet every time I feel that I suddenly receive a push. It comes in different forms but I know it is the hand of God carrying me. His caring hand comes in many different forms. Sometimes it is manifested through people or things, but sometimes it’s the subtle whisper from God simply saying, “I am!” Those two soft words He speaks reassures me that He is all I need. Those two words cover everything I face in this life. It’s funny how I find the words pouring into my thoughts now because I’m speaking about God. He is all! All that I need! All that makes me! All that I should be! All that is! He is carrying me right now and I’m thankful for it. People can make you laugh. They can show you a good time. They can sit and talk with you. They can provide some comfort when you need it. They can help you take your mind off of things. They can help in many different ways. Only God can supply all of my needs. All, everything, anything, and whatever….He can and will be my supplier. Thank you Jesus for sacrificing for me to have access to the Father. Thank you Father for carrying me!

No comments: