My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Break Away!

You know when you’re driving and you’re just not really yourself but you don’t realize it until that damn song comes on the radio. Somehow the lyrics seem to be directed at you with such clarity and meaning. Somehow you get a vivid picture (all while driving) of the very reason the lyrics mean something today. So to Nikki,

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I'd prayI could break away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Make a wish, take a chance, make a change, and break away.

Out of the darkness and into the sun.
But I won't forget all the ones that I love.
I'll take a risk, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away

Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane
Far away And break away





Thank you Kelly Clarkston

No comments: