My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Name Is Jade

So I arrive in the beautiful city of Miami seemingly straight out of a scene from Scarface. In the trunk of the rented Chevy Cobalt lies a briefcase full of cash. Carefully placed Ben Franklins on top. 3 deep, 12 rows. Singles 4 down and straight across. This will be used as show money. This will allow me access to a supply that would eventually move me into a “player” status. Sort of a buy in process. Without skipping a beat I manage to impress the one person I needed too. I’ll always remember his first words to me. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more unsuspectful person come to me like you!” Just like that I was “blessed” in. Without truly knowing I’d found myself with a network that stretched from the east coast to the west coast. You know how the movies portray scenes of naked girls braking down keys of cocaine and dudes are sitting there in the room with AK47’s? Well let me tell you first hand. That’s pretty much how it’s done. Can you imagine walking into something like that? Remember you have to remain cool and calm like this is the norm. It’s a funny business at that level. You learn quickly who’s on what level. You learn who touches the product, who supplies the need, who fronts what’s needed, who does the dirty business (you really don’t want to know them; at least not like that), and who manages things. By the way managers never touch anything. However they’re always in complete control of every aspect of the business. You’d be surprised to know just who some of the managers are. In this business you learn fast that nothing is a surprise. This is my story. My name is Jade!

No comments: