My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Worn Tire

I'm as worn as a tire that beens on a car for 134,971 miles. I feel every bump in the road and I'm easily thrown off when I hit a puddle of mess. I'm constantly searching for a grip but as soon as I find one, it's snatched away in a moments notice. I'm in need a little attention from my owner. I mean I've given all that I have and now I'm worn around the edge. I've hung in there through all these miles and wouldn't mind continuing on whatever path this leads too but I can't without some maintenance being done first. I'm about to burst out here! I notice that the other tires have been taken care of, all I'm asking is for just a lil of what's offered to them. I promise I won't let you down.

No comments: