My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dranky Drank

You ever have a long day and look forward to getting home and cracking open that dranky drank....only when you get home you find that your dranky drank has been opened and sipped. Now you know that the one person that's allowed to sip on your dranky drank did in fact take a sip, but you get the feeling that someone else has been dranking on your dranky drank and you definitely did not allow this! I mean the drank is cold as usual and the normal sips that were taken by the person you've allowed to do so are expected but, this other sipper is not what you planned for when you headed toward that refrigerator. On top of that, they gone put it back in the same spot as if you wouldn't notice the difference. C'mon son! I know my dranky drank and I know when my dranky drank is being shared and well, I don't like it. Shoot on top of that, the dranky drank was given to me by the person I allow it to be shared with. Gosh, I don't wanna call ahead to ask if my dranky drank will be there (in tack). I wanna just come home to my dranky drank and continue to share it with ......you

No comments: