My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Words

Words are amazing! I’m sure I’ve said that before, but they are! I rarely read my post or anything that I write because I don’t want the urge to “fix” something that at the moment was exactly how I wanted it to be (even the grammar errors…..well some). Words carry such power behind them. They bring forth so many emotions. They can take away from a person or add to them. They can be guides like that which maps bring to those on a quest. Words!!! They can be taken literal and they can be taken lightly. They perhaps are the most powerful thing known to mankind. We learn by them. We communicate using them. We war over them but yet we find peace coming from them. We bond ourselves to them and by them. We find ways to bring our imagination to life using them. What a gift it is to experience such power that can be found at the tip of a pencil. Words are amazing!!!

No comments: