My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Let Me Talk

Hey Earl, let me talk to you for a second…

I get to see and witness the many marvels that God has made from nothing but dust and I find pleasure in it all. It would not be enough for me to simply say that beauty, as astoundingly as it may be, can be found in most things, but rather I’ll take the complex road and seek the detail in these things. Pause for a moment and take in the brilliance that lives around our individual worlds and notice that the rather smaller things are the ones that make the most difference. It is not that a kiss was placed upon my lips but rather it was the fact that she turned around to come back to leave it. It was not that he waved as he accepted his diploma, but rather it was that he searched the many faces to find the ones that meant the most. It was not that she tutored him, but rather that she knew that he required additional help. There…right there inside the ‘rathers’ is where you’ll find exception to the monotony and no longer rest in the complacency that this world would have you become redundant too. It is said that it is the little things that make the biggest difference, so I’ll seek to find the rather in things that surround me. I could challenge the time allotted to be with her, but rather I’ll find comfort in the minutes we share together. I think today instead of worrying about the things that I don’t have, I’ll enjoy the many things in which I do. It is not what I try to offer up to her, but rather it is becoming what she adds to me. She slows me down unlike anyone before and the detail to which she adds unto me I pray last throughout the breaths that sustain me. From out of nothing I was formed, and when I am done I shall be returned to my original state, so why not find comfort, peace, joy, happiness, hope, beauty and life in the things that surround us? Seek the good first and the rest will follow suit!

No comments: