My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Name is Jade

1 foot in, 1 foot out. You are never completely out the game because you notice ‘things’ that others simply don’t. I know my surroundings no matter where I am or what I’m doing. I notice the dude standing in the corner alone and the old man that’s running ‘the show’. I notice the cat who’s holding and the nigga that you simply don’t want to fuck with. I know who I can call if I ever need ANYTHING! I know who I have to be careful who I tell my issues too because certain people will not hesitate to act on my behalf without me giving an ‘OK’. If I need to get my foot back in this 100% I know who to call. I know that getting fronted anything will never be a problem. How simple it would be to move with blinders on but that is just not me. I am who I am because of the footprints I left behind. I come and go as I please and ain’t shit anyone can say or do without consequences. 1 foot in, and foot out!

I’ve been shot at several times (shot once). I’ve been chased a few times. I’ve been threatened twice (real threats). I’ve been in my fair share of fights and I’ve only started 1 and it’s the only one I lost (in my opinion). I’ve popped at enough people that fear is not a part of me. I’ve stolen enough to make the local and national news. I’ve banged with Vice Lords and Black Gangsters (Probably for life). I’ve around some shit in my life and these eyes have seen much. Man when I think about all I’ve done and seen, I gotta say I’m blessed to be here. Here’s another day in my shoes…

These fools done gone and gave me a supervisor job with a credit card and ordering ability. With no in location superior, I did as I pleased working there. They even gave me the key to the camera room (smh) and access to the building 24/7. I’ve always lived right there on the edge, so it was just a matter of time before I began to test that edge. One night while working I called my girl and told her to come to the building and plan on staying the night, as I planned to work overnight that particular night. She showed up about 9:30pm and I had her hide in a conference room until closing time, which was 10pm. Once she was hidden, I went about my way, acting like I was hard at work. Normally everyone would be gone by 10:30pm, but for some reason people weren’t moving as fast as they would on any other day, so I went to let my girl know that it would be a little longer than normal, but to my surprise, when I turned the corner leading to the conference room I saw a group of employees standing around the door. Some were just standing there and some were coming in-and-out. OMG!!!! I figured that they found her hiding and trouble was sure to follow. You will never see me in a panic mode and this would be a time where panic was definitely not the time to do so, so instead of rushing in there to check on her, I waited patiently for all the commotion to dissipate. In the meantime the brain kicked in and I knew that I had to eliminate any evidence that could come out of whatever would happen. BINGO – I have the key to the camera room, so I headed there to turn off all the cameras in the entire building. I figured if I needed to go back and erase the footage prior to that, it wouldn’t be a problem. Once that was done I walked the inside and outside of the building counting the cameras that would’ve picked her up walking into the building and the conference room just to make sure I had every possibility covered. I even checked the schedules to see who worked the hours that she came in, just in case I needed to handle that. After doing those things it was time to check on her, so I walked into the conference room. By now, everyone was gone, including her! The place I had her hide in was empty so the “oh shit” feeling hit me like a ton of bricks, but then out of the corner of my eye I saw movement and it was her coming out of another closet. She was sweating bullets! I said, “OMG, they didn’t find you!?!” She said she heard someone coming down the hall and could hear the keys that they were carrying and figured that she needed to find another hiding spot. Good thing too because she would’ve been caught red handed. We laughed about that entire thing and to this day I never knew why a meeting was held that night but I’m glad my girl wasn’t stupid and knew she needed to move. That night we turned the building into our playground. Everything was accessible – clothes, toys, bikes, food, cameras, radio’s, etc. We did a little of everything in that building that night. I wasn’t in the game yet, but it was a precursor to what was to come, because the ability to see things in great detail was imbedded and it would come in handy later. The lesson learned that night was always cover your tracks. Listen, this is my story and my name is Jade!

No comments: