My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Friday, July 8, 2011

My Name is Jade

I wonder what you’d do if you found a kilo of cocaine in the street. No police, no witnesses, just free coke! Would you even know it was coke? Would know who to call? I certainly hope you wouldn’t call the police, because trust me, they will look at you like the dumbest asshole on the planet and arrest your ass. Chances are you know someone that you could call, to help you out or at the very least tell you what to do with it. That’s the thing about dope, everyone knows someone that’s affiliated with it. Rather they use it, sell or know others, dope moves at a very fast paste. Doesn’t matter if its weed, X, H, special K or any type of coke you can think of, they all move fast. So what would you do if you found a key of coke? I should probably say a bag of coke because I’ll assume you wouldn’t know you’re looking at a kilo of cocaine. Would you know that it would be the equivalent of finding 20k or better? I don’t know, sometimes I sit and think about all the money that run through hands like water. I can hear you saying, “Shoot, do you know what I could do with 20k?” Chances are you’d blow it in a matter of weeks or a couple of months. That’s the thing about money; it comes and goes just as fast as it came. I ponder how many things and people have come and gone just as soon as they came and I am amazed at how much life I’ve lived. I’ve learned that nothing is certain and most things don’t last, especially without a deep foundation. My name is Jade and no, I’ve never found a kilo of coke in the street or anywhere else for that matter and I’m sure I never will.

No comments: