My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I See God In You

I heard this song called, “I see God in you” and I was reminded of you. I was reminded of the moment that I knew you’d be a meaningful portion of my days. I’ve wondered how fortunate I was to have come so close to something so heavenly. Faded concerns and thoughts lifted whenever I was in the presence of you. Each minute seemed to last an hour as I found peace in you. It seemed as though all of life’s creative beauty was surrounded in you. I had so many questions of such things. Is she taken? If so, is she happy? I wanted to know your thoughts, hopes, dreams, wishes and passions. Could I climax her into all that she is purposed for? You were one that I didn’t plan for. You escaped my past quest and left me raveled in the ‘um’ of life. Um, who is this woman that I see God in? God, I’d hoped that I was ready for her. I hoped that I could give her the world and that with every fiber of my being I’d be enough for her. There was just something about this woman that I’d never experienced. She was my unique mornings and the harmony in my nights. I wish you were still here, as I miss seeing God in you at this moment.

No comments: