My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hi God

God, only you know what is truly best, so I ask you to intervene in this situation. Only your hand has the ability to wave a new thing into existence. I'm asking that you move things and people where they need to be moved so that I don't miss what you have for me. I absolutely get in my own way at times, so I need your assistance to make sure that I don't any further. While you allow my own will in anything in my life, I kinda need your will over mine. As much as that's scary to ask for, I'm tired of doing it my way and could use a little fatherly guidance. Well that's all I wanted to say at the moment, so thanks for your time and good night.



Trying to do better, your son
Jamel

No comments: