My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Then one of the 12; the one called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests and asked, "What are you willing to give me if I hand him over to you?" So they counted out for him 30 silver coins. From then on Judas watched for an opportunity to hand him over.

My question to you is, who's waiting to see you fail. Who's helping you kill your-self? Who's taking away your dreams? Who's taking you away from your purpose? Who's plotting against you? Who's in your way?

My answer is you. Only you can stop moving. Only you can allow someone to hold you back. Only you can stop dreaming. Only you can run away from your purpose. Only you can let someone into your circle thats come to destroy you.

Stand strong. Stand tall. Stand bold. Stand tuff. Stand together. Stand on His word. As the song says, after you've done all you can....you just stand!

Nikki, Epiphany, Elijah, Woody, Ele, G-parents, Mom, Eddie, Tyrell, and Rocky, Tai and T.J, and Dee Dee, I love you guys. I pray that you reach all your goals and never let anyone get in the way of success.

No comments: