My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Do I call him DAD

Not sure what to call him. Not sure how to grow up and be responsible and strong. Not sure how to express love. Not sure how to know the difference between lust and love. Not really sure what I should know about shit. Hell I don’t even know I’m lost. Man I don’t even know I need direction. I guess I’ll emulate what I see others do, which may have me stumbling through life. You know babies out of wedlock. Maybe I’ll even pick up an STD. Oh snap, you know I gotta stop off at the county jail. Shit there’s a process to this stuff. Not sure how to trust and not betray people. Not sure how to put others ahead of me. Not sure when this list will end, because it can go on and on. I guess I’ll end it with this final statement….Not sure where you are, but I can really use a DAD.

No comments: