My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Daddys Boy

My son, the dream of life before me. A simple poignant event. Ever life changing. Graced my heart watching from a world apart. Anticipation of pre-occupied events of joy, pride, laughter, and life’s many blessings. All of which I’d be joyful to be a part of. Watching him grow encased in his mothers’ womb. Changing from day to day, constantly birthing dreams of hope into me. A connection unlike any other. For this is my son. One whom I’d mold to be amassed than even I’d planned for my-self. Overcome with emotion, I can’t find the words to portray exactly what this means to me. In my pursuit for these elusive words, all I can say is LOVE. Because of him, I’m learning true love. I love you Elijah.