My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

New beginning

Today is my fresh start to this whole blog thing. Who knows where this will take me. I have thoughts of possibilities, but for now i'll get keep them to myself. While I love to write, I often can't find the time to conduct this gift that has been given to me. Hopefully this will entice me to locate moments where I can share my thoughts. I hope to inspire others to press and challenge others to do the same. Together we'll make a difference in our lives.

I'm at work now. Later i'll fill in more blanks.

2 comments:

*Diane* said...

Welcome to Blogland Mr. House!
When are you going to show us a taste of the "Writer like No other" ?

Mr. Writer said...

man i told u i be busy. i'm going to real soon though.