My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, July 1, 2013

My Fear

My fear is that I become so immune to hurt that nothing hurts me. It’s get a little old pretending to be ‘ok’. Sometimes I’m not ok. Sometimes I’m hurt and sometimes I want someone to recognize that I am and go above and beyond for me to make it better. Geez, I’ve read so many things about those that keep or have a tuff skin, and while I know I do, sometimes having such a skin is fucked up! I bury things deep some times and it slowly changes me in different ways. I know it’s something that’ll be a part of me, but man sometimes I want someone to grab a shovel and dig and not cause more things to just be buried alive. Behind these smiles are rivers of tears that’ll never flow free…. Yea that’s my fear.

No comments: