My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Name is Jade

Who really go the heart for this life? While my heart beats, it’s a very silent rhythm. Man I swear there isn’t one decent person walking this earth. Everyone is out to get something or something else. If it’s not ass, then it’s money. If it’s not those then it’s fame. If not fame, then it’s power, and so-on-and-so-on. Everyone has their means of obtaining what they’re seeking and if you look close enough you’ll see it. All the lies, betrayals, selfishness, grimy and so many other things are right there in your face! Yeah some things are clearer than others but look…it’s there. Now sure you’d be hard pressed to see my moves, but that’s because I’ve learned from previous mistakes. Fuck I look like getting caught doing something stupid? Especially when there are so many stupid motherfuckers out there that would love to ‘step up’ and prove themselves and do shit for you. It’s funny how respect is obtained in some circles. I love me some movies and I’ve always loved gangster movies or mob movies. I just liked how respect was clear and never had to be spoken. Every mob/gangster movie I’ve seen, had at some point pointed out someone’s rise in the rankings and mine was no different. I’ve written about a few things already, so you know a little about the background that made me into who I became, but let me tell you about this young individual that was looking to get ‘noticed’. We called him Black Snoop. I really don’t know how this lil nigga ended up with us, but somehow there he was pulling my left arm back, tugging me off of someone. In the mist of pure chaos this lil nigga established himself by looking out for me. Wow, it’s funny writing this shit cause I look back and think just how lucky I’ve been to survive a lot of this mess. So one of my home girls invited me to her little cookout/pool party. Now I’ve never really been a huge partier but as you know I do get out there from time-to-time, so I showed up. I like to do my own things at times, so I went alone. Man, this party was packed. Everyone was having a good time and the smell of weed could be smelled a block away. The music was blazing, lol, shit I even remember the song that was playing when the fight broke out; damn Will Smith’s summertime… anyway, so I made my way over to my home girl Keisha and gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered ‘Damn ma, you looking good. This mug is packed’. Yea we were fucking, but I was there solo and chilling. I made my way over to a cooler and reached down to grab a Corona. I’m getting dapped up and high fiving everyone. Gang signs everywhere, and all was good. One of my home boys Black Pete was dee-jaying, so I dapped him up and hollered at him for minute, but as you know there’s always a too drunk nigga that’ll fuck shit up and of course here he comes fucking shit up by bumping into the D-J table causing the music to skip. Now keep in mind, this is back when D-J’s used turn tables, so bumping a table fucked up the vibe. Black Pete gets on the mic and says, ‘Yo somebody come get this nigga please. He fucking up my shit.’ Dude hears that and takes a swing at my boy Pete, and I’m like what the fuck! He misses Pete but now his body his falling all over the table, so of course the music stops and everyone is looking like what’s going on. I’m thinking this fool is going to stand up and calm down but of course he doesn’t. Dude starts talking mad shit to Pete and I’m just standing there off to the side. Dude never sees me, but I’m getting pissed cause I see Keisha trying to get over here to see what’s going on and I’m thinking, man damn here we go again and not to mention, Pete is my home boy, so I say, “Come on dude”. Then the nigga turns to me and says, ‘Fuck you’, and I snap and swing my bottle of Corona at the idiots head and it knocks his ass out. Of course all you here is the moans for the spectators. I’m all in now, cause I’m beating the shit out of dude now and Pete slamming his cases of records on the nigga’s head. Next thing I know someone is pulling my left arm saying, ‘let’s go, let’s go’. That nigga was strong too cause I couldn’t get no more hits with my hands, but I remember kicking buddy all in the ribs as I’m being pulled off of him. By the time I’m finally completely off of dude I turn to see who’s pulling me and I don’t know the nigga pulling me so I push his ass away and he’s like, ‘Naw, popo on they way, let’s go!’ Shit, I came to my senses and we ran the fuck up out of there. Ended up in this nigga’s car hauling ass up out of there. Dude starts asking me what happened and this-and-that and I’m like nigga who are you. He’s like we went to the same school and I’m like huh, elementary school??? Who the fuck remembers that shit. Man at that point, I’m just trying to get as far away from that pool party as possible. Once my heart settles and things are calmed, I’m like thanks dog, and he says “No prob big homie, I’m Ty”. Black Ty and myself would end up having so many stories to tell later in life, but that was his come up moment and many ways it was mine too because it would tie in to other things later down the line. But, later I’d learn that Ty was waiting on a chance encounter to get into this game and he found it that night. Man, that nigga that got his ass beat was one stupid motherfucker!!! I wonder if he ever looked back at that night like what the hell was I thinking! This is my life and my name is JADE

No comments: