My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Daddy Held Me First

Daddy held me first Daddy carried me first I’ve been with him from his very creation At all cost he, protected me And even at the slightest hint of harm to me, he’d clench up for protection I had many brothers and sisters, yet I’m the only one of us too ever see light My daddy gave me strength and determination, which I needed for my journey I pressed, pulled, fought and swam my way to become who I am today It’s my daddy’s DNA that gives me this color, these eyes, and even the hairs on my body It’s my daddy’s DNA that gives me my voice, my walk and even my height My daddy has given me so many things, all of which I am thankful for But most of all I am thankful that my Daddy held me first

No comments: