My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Name is Jade

No more than 3 seconds of darkness had passed when the lights came back on, but a lot can happen in 3 seconds and when they turned on all I heard was a booming question bellowing through the staircase; “What the fuck are you doing?” I looked to the left of me and could see my driver was unconscious and being carried deeper into the basement by 2 men that seemingly came from no where. The other passenger in my car was the one that shouted the question and no sooner than he asked, the “home-owner” replied, “Would you really like to find out?” Keep in mind I'm still standing on the last step observing. I noticed that the others that came in the other car didn't have a look of confusion, but rather it was a look of confirmation. They knew why, what was being done, was being done. The only people that were clueless were my driver, the passenger and of course myself, but unlike the passenger I know when not to open to my mouth and to remain calm. I could sense the tension around me and I was hoping that the passenger would answer the question correctly. I am not sure if it was fear or confusion that prevented him from uttering a word, but it was exactly how he needed to respond to the question before him. “O.K, gentlemen shall we get down to business?”

How did I get myself back in this mess? What exactly is the business we are getting into? My name is Jade.

No comments: