My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Friday, March 25, 2011

I Wasn't Prepared

I wasn't prepared for this. Strong, wise, street handled, women educated and smooth stay calm under any situation personality and still I wasn't prepared for this. Suppose to see the bus coming, right? It's huge enough, right? It makes enough noise, right? It's bright enough, right? It's color stands out, right? It has lights and a stop sign that flashes for goodness sake, and still I wasn't prepared for this. It slid around the corner unseen and unheard this day. Funny thing is it wasn't even a school day so it shouldn't have been out that day. I didn't think that there was anything unnatural when it stopped in front of me and opened the door and said, “get in”. The ride was nice and smooth. Shoot it even had a nice sound system with TV's throughout. The wheels were sitting on spinning dubs and the windows were limo tinted black. Darn it I didn't care where it was headed, all I know is, I was in for the ride. It was a smooth ride too, until it hit a pothole. We must have been speeding because I was tossed from my seat and hit my head on the roof. It hurt like hell too. Here I am laying on the floor and the bus keeps going, seemingly distracted by the road in front of it. Do I yell “stop, I'm hurt”? Na, I'm good! I've been around the block before so let me get my butt up and get back in my seat but this time let me put my seat belt on so that I'll be prepared the next time we hit a snag. You may be wondering why I'm not getting off the bus and the answer is, I can't because this bus was made just for me. It has everything I like and need and it came to my home to pick me up at exactly the right time. While I wasn't prepared for round 1, I most certainly will be prepared for round 2, 3, 4 and whatever else this bus has in store for me.

No comments: