My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Here's To Ya

So I thought about you this morning. I thought about how you always pushed me to become better than I was in that moment. I thought about the confidence you gave me earlier on in life. I thought about how you always told me to speak my mind. I thought about how you taught me to always look to protect those around you. You taught me to do what you say you're going to do...even in the smallest of things. You taught me to always give more than I receive. You taught me when to fight and when to walk away. You taught me to never take no for an answer when I know it should be yes (if it betters a situation). You taught me those things and so much more. So today, I'm thankful for you who stares me in the mirror every morning......and I say, thankful!

No comments: