My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

DAYYYYUMMMM MOMMA

Why'd he make you like that? I mean dayyyummm! You can't possibility know how beautiful you are. Yea I know you get this everyday all day and I'm just another man throwing words at you. I'm sure it's nothing you haven't heard a thousand times, but I'm serious. If I may explain... I like you have heard men through words around like air, so if you have a moment I'd like to tell you my thought of you. Now let me go ahead and ask for your forgiveness because I may be blunt in my approach. OK, so you went out and purchased this form fitting dress right? You got up to do your hair and probably shaved within the last few days right? Those heals caught your eye as soon as you peeped them right? That purse, bag, satchel, throw over, handbag or whatever you're calling it was FIRE when you saw it right? I'm not sure because you're a natural beautiful WOMAN, but occasionally you might through on a little makeup, lipgloss or lipstick right? OK so imma just get to it. All those things that you prepped yourself for today, has caught my eye and I thought that you should know. Now I know you're 'in a rush', but had I not gotten this off my chest, it would've bothered me all day. OK that's all I wanted to tell you and I hope you have a lovely day. ..........7 seconds later as she strolls on......... He yells, 'Oh yea, I forgot to say the blunt part. DAYYYUMMM that ass though. Don't walk so damn fast momma, I'm tryna see that thang in slow mo. Shitttt'dddd can I get a selfie with that thang?' Moral of the story...... There is none and I just felt like writing today :).

No comments: