My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

There are so many tangible things that we will encounter in this journey of life but finding something worth holding on to, and working hard to keep it, and learning how to nourish its existence is where you find meaning in the experiences you encounter. Learning how to let go of all securities and dive into a sea of possibilities is where passion exist. Finding ways to breathe with no air, only living through corporeal proficiencies that give new life to your days, and warms the night’s cool breezes; can only be understood through looking beyond your sight and trusting in something more than what can be seen. When asked, ‘How do you know you love her/him’, it cannot be fully understood because it is a living thing that is forever changing and adapting to survive in its atmosphere and it will leave you with a response of, ‘I just do’. I live because I’m made to do so, and I love because I’m called to love her as living-loves-to- live. Most precious gifts are not fully appreciated because we lack the understanding of its true purpose. What a joy it is to comprehend a gift truly. A gift brings out the best in a thing, and the best things are never tangible. They are the things you carry with you internally, and they sustain you and feed you in ways you never imagined a need would be. So subtle are the tones that exist between us, and I’m anxiously awaiting our next note. How substantial you have become to me and yet still no finger could point to one exact thing that draws me to your well. Continue to pour over me, the fabric of you and I will catch it all…… Yeah I’m talking to you!

No comments: