My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Naked....Standing

Here I am standing naked as never before With my heart belonging to you Fear grips me like never before In defense mode my heart enters Constantly searching for escape routes to prevent hurt Find all of my fears painted over this canvas called ‘exposed being’ See who I am freely Watch as I remove the blanket of comfort from my soul Find me reaching for you, hoping that you’ll reach back Listen to the broken gifts left upon the roads I’ve traveled Look into the pit of my pupils and feel the endless voids that have claimed root there Even in as I’m falling and I’m yelling for you to catch me I’m behind the wheel but you are in complete control Exposed, open, yet completely covered in dark hope Here I am standing naked as never before As even completeness fills me, I hold on to potential emptiness Find me in a sea of wonders and give me peace Let this night turn into days and days into nights Even as distance grips our bodies, leave me a lifeline to grab hold of Hear my passion beating for you and dance in its rhythm Placing my all. My everything. My fiber. My heart. My mind. My body before you nake and I’m…. Standing Here

No comments: