My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Smile Babes

Be patient and I’ll hand you the world
Use judgment to know when not to bend
Listen to what it is I speak
Learn from words I choose
See me for who I am
Know that with you, I am complete and renewed daily
Allow me to be a man
A provider
A protector
A giver
A lover
A friend
And all the things that add to me
Allow me to compliment you on how beautiful you are in the light of my eyes
Learn when I want you to respond to a slight touch against the small of your back
Understand that everything I do is meant to please both God and you
Even as I write this I smile thinking of you
Allow me to be the lifetime shoulder that catches any pain or tears that you may face
Do not hesitate to ………anything
Damn we look good together
Just thought I’d express some things that came to mind
Smile Babes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written, and an equally beautiful sentiment.