My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Familiar Places

I found myself resting in a familiar place. Comfort filled my needs. Laughter that had been condemned was free to fill the air. The smell of life before the pain revisited me and I took in the breath of peace that surrounded me. I watched as the glow of light from the bathroom luminated the wood floor leading to this station where my dreams once probed. She was there, just as she'd been before, brushing her hair, preparing for bed. I smiled as I remembered moments when I could no longer wait for her to finish and so I'd find myself entering the light, just to be next to her. Companionship brings to mind many wonderful thoughts of exchanged beauties in this familiar place. A lifetime shared together filled with many beautiful things. Funny how the glow of light from a floor can take you to a place far from where you are and carry you to a heaven of love. I'm thankful for these things that are before me. Just nice to know that there is a place I can find familiarity.

No comments: