My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Truth be told

Well today has been another beautiful day. Aw the joys of life’s many turns. I made it to church yesterday and I’m so glad I did, cause a brother was missing some Jesus! The over-all message was don't be afraid of things out of your control. Trust that as long as you're in right standing you'll be more then fine. As for me i'll keep looking to the hills, naw let me stop...as for me, I will continue to strive to be better. I will try to press forward no matter what may come against me. Saying that usually brings more challenges but I’ve learned that through my many, and i do mean many challenges I’ve managed to gain quite insight and confidence to know that i can overcome anything in my path. As long as i lean on my believe that Good can and will sustain me throughout. Know i know this is not always easy when going through something, but looking back I know that it was because He said what He said, I made it. I don’t like to get all "religious", I try to be open and honest about life's issues. My belief is if we all lived to help others through our honesty we be a lot better than we are. Smile and enjoy everything...Remember it can vanish in a blink of an eye!

No comments: