My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dreams

Dreams
I’ve been sitting here at a lost for ways to form what I’m thinking without coming across the wrong way. Usually when this happens I like to just jump right into it. So, here we go. Yesterday my country welcomed our first black president, President Barack Obama. Such a sight to witness, I’m glad I lived to see that day. I never thought I’d see the day to be honest. I remember years ago saying we’d never have a black president. Yet here we are. Not only is he black, but so is his wife Michelle. A real sister. Strong, smart, brilliant, and tuff, just a all around real sista. Finally someone I can look up to. Someone that looks like me, talks like me, and even walks like me. God has a way of proving him-self everytime (not that He needs to). Only He could’ve done this. That is, bring a man such as Obama into our destiny at this very moment. All things had to align themselves for this to take place. Yet men’s hearts needed to be changed for this to take our history into purpose. Only God has the power to change men’s hearts. Thank you Father for this. I’m reminded as I’m writing this to remember Obama’s still a man. Bound to limitations set forth from God. We have much work to do in these coming days, months, and years. While there are those that will not stand behind our President because of his skin tone, let us not be detoured from what has taken place. This is our time. This is our moment. Our moment to shine. As for me my clock has been reset with a new time stamp. Only it’s a count-down. A four year time keeper. Not for Obama, but for me. What can I accomplish in 4 years? Who will I become in this time? Where will I have gone? More important what will I have learned? You see, there was once a dream of unity in this country, set some 450 years ago when our chronicles were forever entwined with this moment. Spoken some 40 years ago. Mine eyes I’ve seen the rising of the morning son. Now I shall not let its shade blot our my potential. Follow me for the next 3 years. I’m going to place 183 marbles in a jar. Each one will symbolize a new week. I will pull out one per week to show the progression of my movement. So that at the end of it all, I’ll gain some perception of my works. So follow me, and dream.

No comments: