My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rest Tonight

I am still amazed at you. So much beauty that exudes from, through and within you that I feel abundantly blessed to have found time spent with you. I find a growing deep appreciation of having your presence spread upon me. Everything from your laughter, playful spirit and vulnerabilities I get to rest in, I find comfort in. Everyone should know this emotion, even if it’s for a brief moment. I don’t express it as often as I want too but know that every, every moment I am under your air, I feel lucky to be there. I don’t take for granted the time spent next to you. For as long as I can, I’ll dance alongside you, forever creating our own unique rhythm. Rest tonight my love. Rest tonight.

No comments: