My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, March 5, 2012

A Lil Time

Spend a little time with me and discover the things of which I’ve yet to encounter of myself. Lets spend some time devouring our space and time and smile in the realization that we’ve passed days under one anothers comfort. Stretch my mind that it wraps around your every word. Open up my darkest secrets and whisper ‘it’s ok’ into the lobs of my ears. Allow me to take risk in places and things that I never imagined I would; all the while carefully holding my hand. Give me passion that feeds my soul that pushes out moments that last a while. A little time can go a long way so don’t be afraid of this journey. The path that has been laid before us was created long before we stepped foot to it. Grab my hand and lets see what joys we may encounter…..

No comments: