My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Listened to the Issues

I listened to the issues that faced many and knew I’d love you through all of them.
I watched them dance closely with others and knew these arms only open for you.
I saw them eat separately and knew it was there that I prayed of us.
I saw the change in their eyes and knew you’d always be the same beauty before me now.
I heard the distance and instantly and urge to pull you close fell upon me.
I listened to the complaints and knew I’d always communicate in a way that effects change positively.
I watched as they couldn’t stand the sight of one another and knew you’d always have my eye.
I saw how they could no longer see love and smiled a lil, feeling how much I loved you.
I knew they no longer celebrated each other and felt like celebrating my gifts found in you.
I listened to the lost in their voices and knew that even now I could hear you from a distance.
I heard the bickering in expectations and rested in the comfort of our daily enjoyments without them.

I heard the issues and couldn’t wait to see you and tell you that you are more than I could have imagined for myself and that as long as there is breath in my body I will forever show and tell you just how much you mean to me .

No comments: