My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Angel

So many times I’ve started typing this and erased it. Not because of disillusion or wavered thoughts, but rather I’ve expressed it so much that you may not believe the fact that I do. To me it is simple, yet it has been the most difficult journey I’ve ever had to make. To love without reciprocation is something I wish upon no man. How it must be to Christ whose love suffered all, yet even in His suffering He too is denied. I am by no means a comparison to Christ. It is that my eyes and heart have found a better understanding as to what it truly means to give of yourself without receiving in return. We never know the doors of which we will face, but I stand before each of them ready for whatever is in store behind them. If I could choose, I’d choose to have both of you in my arms, but sadly it is beyond my control. I love the both of you with all my heart and want nothing but the best for you. Well that’s it. This one is short and to the point, but just in case I lost you in it, all I’m trying to say is, Tiffany and Cheyenne I love you both!

No comments: