My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pick Up Lines

Excuse me!

Pssssp, hey how you doing? I was just wondering……..since I’m lost, would you mind if I go home with you?
Pssssp, excuse me but I was wondering if you’d be interested in a free ride to my place?

Pssssp, I’m sorry to pssssp at you, but I was wondering if you’re the blind date I’ve been waiting for?

Hello, sorry to bother you but I’d be pissed at myself later if I didn’t at least try to ask you out.

Oh my goodness! You are breath taking……you better get ready to catch me before I faint from lack of air.

O.K, O.K. where is Jesus? He has to be around here somewhere! If he’s letting Angels walk around here, he has to be here somewhere!

Hi! Have you ever laid down on a sleep number bed? Well here’s your chance! My place at 9!

I’ve been trying to come up with something perfect to say to get your attention, but all I could come up with is, you are beautiful.

So where are WE going tonight?

I love you!

Excuse me! Did you just drop something? Here you go; it was just my business card.

Stop, Stop, Stop! I just want to give it up to your parents! They’ve made a remarkable work of art by making you.

I knew there was gold at the end of the rainbow!

DAMNNNN!!!!

My minds telling noooo, but my body, my body’s telling me to do anything I can to get your attention.

Would you mind if we shared this taxi and the rest of our lives together?
Now I know you’ve heard some of those lines before so I’m not going to use them. All I’m going to say is would you do me the pleasure of having dinner with me?

No comments: