My Interview With God


Brought to you by Internet Marketing site.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson

Today a grace of God breezed through the airways of our lives. Michael Jackson died on June 25th, 2009. Today he was honored for his works. Usher sang one of his many number hits, “Gone Too Soon”. A certain sense of mortality seemed to come through. This was a man, a human, a living person with a life of his own. He left behind many memories and many things. We were truly blessed I believe in living in these moments to have witnessed some of his works. I believe he managed to achieve things that were meant for him and him only. His daughter put it best. She said, “Ever since I can remember he was the best dad”. These words are for me. God always has a way of reminding me of His grace. Today it came through today’s tribute to Michael Jackson. May he rest in peace!

No comments: